Explore the Sainte Anne Marine Park on this exciting full-day excursion, jam-packed with activities.
Conditions and Inclusions:
- This excursions is subject to weather, and requires a minimum set of 12 pax in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, Mason’s Travel undertakes to re-schedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or effect a full refund.
- All the vehicles and sea fleet are equipped with the latest safety requirements recognised by international standards and appropriately insured.
- This excursion can be scheduled to include guests staying on Cerf, Eden and Sainte Anne islands, with the Pick-up and Drop-Off points on Mahe Island, at the point where the hotel arranges its boat transfers.
Private (guided) tours
- On our website we have detailed our most popular excursions. As specialist for the Seychelles we are also able to tailor-make any tour you may wish to experience.
- If you stay on Mahé or one of the nearby islands it’s possible to book a private guided tours for you or your group.
Starting with a transfer to Victoria's marina to board our catamaran. Set-Sail aboard Anahita as you head off to discover Mahé's inner islands.
In the middle of the harbour we will stop to feed the fish and one can explore the facinating underwater world by snorkelling and swimming with the fishes.
There is ample time for marine enthusiasts to explore the reefs through the windows of our semi-submersible versel or for those more geared to relaxation, take a swim.
After lunch, a visit on Moyenne Island on-foot as you get to meet the Giant Tortoises that freely roam here, as well as visit old ruins and pirate graves – or simply relax on the island's private beach. But you can also take a nap on the beach or take a swim on the beach of the island.
For a perfect ending of the day, a "petit rum punch des Iles" is served on board before heading back to the Marine Charter and to your hotel.
The day ends with a tropical cocktail and a leisurely cruise around the Marine Park before returning to Mahé.
Children: Especially for children the catamaran cruises are favourite.