Explore Mahé Island’s magnificent North Coast
Peaks of Paradise
Explore Mahé Island’s magnificent North Coast, with Mason’s Travel as your guide. You will get an opportunity to experience a thrilling adventure trekking and cruising back on our catamaran.
Conditions and Inclusions:
- This excursion is subject to weather, and requires a minimum set of 12 pax in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, Mason’s Travel undertakes to re-schedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or effect a full refund.
- This excursion can be scheduled to include guests staying on Cerf, Eden and Sainte Anne islands, with the Pick-up and Drop-Off points on Mahe Island, at the point where the hotel arranges its boat transfers.
- This excursion is only valid during the south east tradewinds in the months of April/May to September/October.
Private (guided) tours
- On our website we have detailed our most popular excursions. As specialist for the Seychelles we are also able to tailor -make any tour you may wish to experience.
- If you stay on Mahé or one of the nearby islands it’s possible to book a private guided tour for you or your group.
Explore the untouched splendour of Mahé’s north coast as you enjoy a guided hike through the Morne Seychelles National Park.
Starting from 'Danzilles', the palm-fringed trail along the deserted northwest coast. The easy going 1 ½ hour hike takes you along a palm fringed path that meanders across the heights of the rocky coast, in between giant granitic boulders and lush deposits of forest. Our experienced guides talks about the wonders of the flora and fauna along the way.
Or you can skip the hike and set sail to meet the group at the end of the trail. Keep in mind that depending on the age of the children the hike could be a problem. In that case just skip the hike and join the catamaran which is always a pleasure to children.
The walk ends at the beautiful and secluded Anse Majore bay where Anahita the catamaran moored in the sheltered bay awaits.
For those that would prefer a more leisurely outing, you can choose to board Anahita in Victoria and enjoy a sail to Anse Majore, soaking in the splendour of Mahé from the sea.
After boarding from the pristine beach by dinghy at Anse Majore, the day's excursion continues with a cruise to the Bay Ternay marine park, stopping at some beautiful snorkelling sites, where guests not wishing to swim can spend time feeding the fish or sunbathing on the spacious deck.