Valmer Resort is a family-run luxury establishment nestled in the heart of Baie Lazare, located on the southern-coast, the most untouched part of Mahe Island. The Resort is just a few minutes walk from the sweeping Baie Lazare white sandy beach.
This small boutique hotel is surrounded by 18 acres of verdant grounds in the pastoral region of Baie Lazare.
The owners have applied their own high standards in providing a comfortable stay for their esteemed guests, a philosophy which has ensured the success and growth of this small hotel.
From the Seychelles International Airport to Valmer resort will take you 30 minutes by car; to Victoria from Valmer Resort is a 15 minutes drive.
The studios and villas are set amongst lush tropical gardens, palm trees and offers stunning ocean or garden views, allowing you to experience nature at its best. Valmer Resort has 5 types of rooms namely
- Garden Studio (number: 4; size 50 m²)
- Deluxe Villa (number: 12; size 65 m²)
- Family Villa (number: 2 size 120 m²)
- Junior Suite (number: 2; size 55 m²)
- Pool Villa (number: 1; size 90 m²)
All Rooms have air conditioning (included), balcony, bathroom with shower/w.c, ceiling fan, hair dryer, lounge, room safe, telephone, television.
- Deluxe Villa, Family Garden Apartment (Two Bedroom), Family Villa (Two Bedroom), Garden Studio have a kitchenette
- the Junior Suite Villa has a mini-bar, outdoor jacuzzi, private sundeck, separate shower cubicle
- the Pool Villa has a bathtub, dining area, kitchenette, living room, outdoor shower, private pool
Le Palmier restaurant. Le Palmier Restaurant offers both traditional Creole dishes and international favorites, in a gorgeous relaxed atmosphere set amongst palms, flora, mountain and ocean views. The restaurant offers an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner, as well as table d’hôte for dinner and occasionally special themed evenings buffets. Creole and International favourites in a relaxed atmosphere amongst palms with mountain and ocean views, for breakfast, lunch and dinner
La Gaullette bar. La Gaulette Bar is located next to the infinity pool and offers a stunning panoramic view of Anse Gaulette Beach. The bar is open throughout the day and late into the evening for a relaxed and convivial rendez-vous. Tall bar stools provide the ideal perch for enjoying a cocktail whilst enjoying the splendid panoramic ocean views. There are selections of drinks as well as signature cocktails, such as the Valmer cocktail.
Valmer Resort has the following facilities
- Kids playground area
- Swimming Pool
- Lounge Area
- Art gallery
- Internet room
Valmer Resort has the following services:
- Laundry service (at cost)
- Club car service
- Wifi Gallery in the lobby (free of charge)