The Ravenala Attitude
Along the north-west coast of the island, an address beyond the limits of time… Nicely tucked away between sea and river in the middle of a luxuriant and exotic garden, with a majestic range of mountains in the background… The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4* All Suite hotel in Mauritius.
The Ravenala Attitude is a mix of colonial heritage, contemporary design with tropical accents and genuine Mauritian art de vivre. No boundaries between inside and outside, cosy spaces flow into each other harmoniously… Here, indoors and outdoors merge blithely to everyone’s delight…
Holidays at The Ravenala Attitude have a taste of far-away lands… a voyage within the voyage…
All the 272 suites have been refined and uncluttered. The suites are true reminders of the islands’ way of life. Strokes of blue-grey, toile de Jouy fabric, woven rattan bedhead and on the wall, typical scenes of Mauritian life… no limits to exotic dreams…
- Couple Suites (number: 130; area 64 m²)
- Executive Beachfront Adult Suites (number: 40; area 64 m²)
- Family Suites (number: 102; area 72 m²)
All the suites have a balcony or terrace, telephone with IDD access, Plasma TV, a la carte minibar, tea and coffee facilities, electronic safe, hair dryer, air conditioning, bathroom with shower and bathtub and separate toilet.
For every taste The Ravenala Attitude has a restaurant or a bar
- Mozaik. The start and mooring point of the culinary voyage.
- Madame Ming Taste and flavours from Asia
- A Tavola! Generous Italy and family atmosphere !
- O O for Ôcean, O for Ôrizon… Feet buried in the sand of course. Cool and happy…
- Kot Nou Blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. The “ granmamas’ ” typical Mauritian cuisine.
- Beach BBQ One of the favourite habits of Mauritian families: barbecue on the beach in a very friendly atmosphere!
The following restaurants are only for adults
- Riviera. The floating restaurant for a romantic rendez-vous on Rivière Citron…
- The Bistrot Trendy-factory spirit, meat & meet!
- Lime Japan meets Mauritius at the beach sushi and salad bar.
Bars are all over the hotel:
- Pool bar
- Balcony bar
- O Beach lounge
- The Bistrot Tapas & “Sport bar”
- After Night club’s bar
- Sky Bar Conference room’s bar
All guests are welcomed and can keep in shape at the Sport Village where a choice of free land activities are offered. At La Case Nautique you can enjoy a lot of water sport activities. For more details go to the tab facilities.
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
The Spa Attitude has
- 10 individual massage rooms
- 2 double treatment rooms with private whirlpool bath
- 2 hydro therapy
- 1 vichy shower
- 1 beauty and hair salon
- 1 hammam
- 1 sauna
- 1 relaxation lodge
Family holidays with some adults only moments, what a bliss! At the mini club Ayo Le Dodo, your kids will enjoy safely their holiday, having fun with our caring and careful Family Members.
The Mini Club is for children from 3 to 12 years.
Various fun activities
- Outdoor cinema
- Face painting
- Treasure hunt
- Cooking class
The special teenagers’ hideout, Teens Republic will provide, under discreet supervision, entertainment for the older ones (12 & 18 years old)
- Pool table
- TV room and video games
- Table Tennis
- Internet access
- Outdoor cinema
All guests are welcomed and can keep in shape at and around the Sport Village where a choice of free land activities are offered.
- 2 fitness room
- 2 Cardio room
- 1 floodlit tennis courts
- Zumba and Aerobic
- Beach-volley court
- Pétanque pitch
- Table tennis
Lazing around the pool, gazing into the blue, lying on the sunbed, meditating under the beach umbrella...
The Ravenala Attitude has two pools
- 1 pool of 1000 m in two side by side pools
- 1 children pool (40 cm deep)
Aquagym sessions are organized daily
Swimming or sunbathing, having fun or relaxing, seaside atmosphere guaranteed!
At La Caswer Nautique you can enjoy different watersport activities:
- stand up paddle
- pedal boats
- banana riding
- big game fishing
- scuba diving
Please note: Some activities are at extra cost for all guests, even for the All-In, All-Out guests