H Resort Beau Vallon Beach
This new Boutique resort situated at the end of the infamous Beau Vallon beach, offers outstanding accommodation matched with a large variety of dining experiences in one of the most sought after locations on Mahé . It is situated 30 minutes from the International airport and 15 minutes from Victoria, the main capital of the Seychelles.
The legacy of the resort exudes sincerity; the hotel is founded on pillars that stand for preserving and celebrating destination heritage, the soothing touch of harmony, heartfelt expression and inspiring the feel of home. It’s what makes this resort different.
By combining the unique values that each of the pillars emanate at The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach Seychelles, this resort delivers on contemporary luxury stays and a sense of gracious hospitality that is like no other. This resort is the antithesis to generic; the guests arrive as strangers but leave as family.
To summarize, The H Resort is your gateway to a world filled with lustre, immersed in unique essence and above it all, truly cherished.
The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach has 5 types of accommodations namely:
- Junior Suites (number: 46; size 45 m²)
- Garden Junior Suites (number: 38; size 45 m²)
- Beach Villas (number: 14; size 147 m²)
- Grand Beach Villas (number: 2; size 247 m²)
- Grand Beach Villas (2 bedrooms) (number: 2)
Please note that King/Twin Interconnecting Rooms are available.
All Rooms have air conditioning (included), balcony or terrace, bathroom with shower/bidet & WC, ceiling fan, dinning area, hair Dryer, indoor & outdoor daybeds, Internet WI-FI Connection (Free of Charge), mini bar (stocked, at cost), room safe, tea & coffee making facilities, television.
Please note that all Villas measure between 150 m² – 250 m² and are inclusive of the following;
- Private Pool & Cabana
- Outdoor rainshowers
- Espresso Machines
- Direct access to the beach
- TRADER VIC’S– An eclectic tropical ambiance, this restaurant offers fusion cuisine and exotic cocktails.
- VASCO’S – Offering contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean touch, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- 1502 – A selection of light meals with a hint of Seychellois cuisine matched with refreshing cocktails.
- RIPPLES – Set in a casual atmosphere by the poolside, this setting is ideal for those choosing to chill out
- EDEN – A beachside location with exemplary seafood cuisine
- SEYSHIMA – In an island setting central to the lagoon, here you will find the finest Japanese cuisine.
- TÊTE-À-TÊTE – Tailor-made, private beach dinners available