La Pointe Villas
La Pointe Villas is located on the Peninsula of La Pointe aux Canonniers, on the extreme north-west coast of Mauritius, at a few minutes from the Grand Baie Village, known for being the ultimate spot for its variety of restaurants, boutiques and nightlife.
From La Pointe Villlas to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is about 68 km which is a 60 minutes drive.
Complete comfort and privacy await you with a warm and cosy welcome in the spirit of the traditional Mauritian hospitality.
Nestled in a magnificent tropical garden, the 16 villas are surrounded by two superb salt-chlorinated swimming pools and a synthetic-surface tennis court. The villas offer a variety of accommodations and are ideal either for couples, groups of friends, as well as families with children.
The attractive, spacious, bright and comfortable flats have the following features:
- 1 to 4 bedrooms, capacity of 1 to 8 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator, toaster, coffee set, kettle, microwave and crockery/cutlery
- Dining area and private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and scale
- Veranda or balcony overlooking the garden or the swimming pool
- Safety deposit box
- Supply of bed linen/towels
- Ironing board and iron
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Maid service from Monday to Saturday mornings
Shopping can be done in the nearest supermarket (only 100 meter) as all the villas have a kitchen. If you prefer to eat outside you will find the nearest café, bar and restaurant within 200 meter.
Guests of La Pointe Villas can use the BBQ of the complex.
La Pointe Villas customers have the privilege of enjoying the following facilities on its premises:
- 2 swimming pools equipped with umbrellas, long chairs and mattresses
- Landscape exotic garden
- Tennis court
For customers who wish to have a stroll in the surroundings, it is interesting to know that La Pointe Villas is just:
- a 5-minute walk away from Mont Choisy, a wonderful white sand beach
- 3 km from Grand Bay tourist resorts
If you prefer to go to a city you can choose for the shopping center of Curepipe (40 km). Going to the famous market in Port Louis, the main capital of Mauritius, will take around 35 minutes (25 km).