Overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia is a luxury resort on the beautiful west coast of Mahé, the Seychelles’ main island. Constance Ephélia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. The resort is situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahé.
267 Suites and Villas (184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 12 Family Villas, 12 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 10 Spa Villas and 1 lavish Presidential Villa). The rooms feature creative design and landscapes which provide intimate and exceptional facilities. For more information go to the tab facilities.
Five restaurants and five bars offer wonderful cuisine each with its own design and culinary concept, with subtle African influences. Indoor and poolside bars enable guests to enjoy drinks and cocktails while cooling off. For more information go to the tab facilities.
How about a gala banquet with feet in the sand? Or tropical cocktails in the lagoon?
Constance Ephélia has the facilities for their guests
- U Spa by Constance and a prestigious range of treatments from Shiseido.
- A conference room accommodating up to 125 people in theatre style and equipped with the latest technology.
- a natural park of 296 acres.
- 2 stunning beaches overlooking Port Launay National Marine Park.
- Largest spa village in the Indian Ocean of 5000m2.
- Multiple facilities and activities ranging from wall climbing and canoeing to trips on catamarans.
- Complimentary Constance Kids Club.